cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Photos

PDrinan
Listener

As a Zoom Pro account user, I attend lots of meeting with a variety of public and private stakeholders.  As a result, I frequently need to swap out my profile photo, org logo, etc.

It would be very helpful to have an "image library" or something similar in the setttings in order to avoid downloading & uploading a new image every time I need to do this.  Am I missing something? Does this already exist or is there an shortcut?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @PDrinan,

I do that by storing all of my various profile images in a folder (I use a OneDrive folder, but you can create one anywhere you have access to).  Once you go to a folder to change the image, Zoom remembers that location next time. If you call it something special, you can find it easily if you wander off to another folder— I have a top level folder in my account called Zoom, and a sub folder in there called Profile Images, so it’s easy to find, whether I’m on my main PC, my backup PC, or even my iPad or  iPhone.  And I name the images so I know which persona they apply to. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @PDrinan 

Unfortunately, that is not currently supported, but its a solid idea. I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @PDrinan,

I do that by storing all of my various profile images in a folder (I use a OneDrive folder, but you can create one anywhere you have access to).  Once you go to a folder to change the image, Zoom remembers that location next time. If you call it something special, you can find it easily if you wander off to another folder— I have a top level folder in my account called Zoom, and a sub folder in there called Profile Images, so it’s easy to find, whether I’m on my main PC, my backup PC, or even my iPad or  iPhone.  And I name the images so I know which persona they apply to. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Abuzomuje
Listener

No this's the first time.