cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Photo No Longer Visible In Meetings....HELP?

Natura
Listener
After no problems or issues for years...my profile photo is suddenly NOT showing up in Zoom meetings. Why?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Natura ,

Please check on you profile if your profile phone is still configured. If it is, make sure your Zoom application is updated to the latest version. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrading-Zoom-to-the-latest-version

Hope this helps. If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jefrancisco4

Hi @Natura ,

Please check on you profile if your profile phone is still configured. If it is, make sure your Zoom application is updated to the latest version. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrading-Zoom-to-the-latest-version

Hope this helps. If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks @jefrancisco4 !! I'll find out next time I join a meeting. Hopefully this will indeed have resolved the issue.

I'm having the same problem. 

jefrancisco4

Hi @Natura ! You have some responses to your discussion worth noting. Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

Natura
Listener

Thank you @jefrancisco4 ! Yes, I updated from the 5.9 version I had, to the current 5.10 version, and made sure I was signed into both the Zoom website AND the Zoom app, before clicking on my next meeting link, and yay! My photo was indeed visible again. I am not aware of receiving any kind of message or notification that my Zoom app needed updating though. So I have no awareness  of how Zoom goes about making sure that we are keeping updated.