cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Photo Doesn't Show up in Meetings

SJL2
Listener

I'm using a corporate account and uploaded a profile pic weeks ago. When I'm in a meeting, my profile pic may or may not show up. It's very inconsistent--I've tried joining meetings directly from an Outlook link, a Slack/Outlook integration link, and email. Sometimes it's visible, but most of the time, it isn't.

How do I fix this? 

7 REPLIES 7

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi SJL2,

It sounds like you may not be signed in on some occasions. If you join a meeting via a link and it asks for your name, you are not actually signed into an account and are basically joining as a guest.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

SJL2
Listener

I leave Zoom open all day for that specific reason.

Are you joining all meetings using the APP or do you use a web browser sometimes?

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

SJL2
Listener

My account welcome page is bookmarked, so once I log into other systems, I'm automatically logged in there as well.

Jameswalter
Participant

Under the Meeting tab, click on In Meeting (basic). Scroll down, and you will find 'Hide participants profile pictures in a meeting' option. Disable the toggle next to it. Relaunch Zoom, and you should be able to see your profile picture.

Regards,

Jameswalter

SJL2
Listener

It's already disabled.

CharlotteBob
Listener

This is obviously a wide spread problem. We have a number of people having this issue since the latest build 5.12.2 (9281). All the fixes that have been listed have been tried. It's always the same, launch from a browser and no profile picture, launch from the client, profile picture is there. I really hope this has been elevated. 

Bob