cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems connecting to Zoom with new update

helenhelen
Listener
Does anyone else have problems connecting to Zoom with the latest update (whether by their app/software or via the web)? It says it installed successfully and does open but then I cannot seem to connect when trying people's Zoom links and get this (or if I try using the web, I get kicked out). I'm told it might be my ancient MacBook, but the Zoom download page doesn't indicate any minimum specs required. Which version (by date of release) I should go back to if this is the case?

See screenshots for my computer's specs and the prompt I get when trying to use a Zoom meeting link.
5 REPLIES 5

ALA-ESSAM
Listener

SAMEEEEEEEEE

BrianKramer
Listener

Since the last update Zoom no longer recognizes by speaker. All my other apps do, just not Zoom. I have to call into the meetings and mute my PC microphone in order to participate. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Leigh_Talbot
Listener

We are having the same issues with all endpoint devices. When joining a meeting we get the "Connecting" spinning circle constantly. This is happening early mornings and evenings from Work or Home.

Hi, Is this issue still happening for you ? Have you reached out to support? 

I am seeing exactly the same

Are you using SSO?

leeagencygroup
Listener

I am having very frustrating similar problems ever since doing the last upgrade pop up announcement.  I never had lag or freezing happen, but now it's happening all the time from my end.  Clients see skips, lags, freezing but audio is ok.  I tried calling support (I have a paid subscription for work!) and was blown off twice with "accidental phone disconnects" after waiting to talk to someone for at least 20-30 minutes!  I tried doing a chat for tech support and was told I didn't have a paid subscription when I've been paying for it with auto draft for almost two years now!!!  I am so infuriated!!!  I wish there was another product/company to use because their customer support for paying customers is HORRIBLE.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?  I've tried rebooting and that's about all I can come up with.  It is definitely something to do with this last update they gave us!!!