cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with sharing screen mac

mathieuf
Listener

Hello, 

Since severals days, the screen sharing doesn't work anymore on my computer. Either i have the following message "sharing screen is not allowed", either i can do it but no one in the meeting see my screen. 

I have a premium account, and everything was working well before. 

If someone could help me that would be great. 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

MartwrxSTI
Listener

Good morning,

On Macs, you need to go to System Preferences, Privacy and Security, click on the [ Privacy ] tab, choose 'Screen Recording' on the left side and add the application Zoom (and MS Teams if applicable) here. All screen sharing apps must be added under the Screen Recording privacy section.

If this is not the issue then check online how to manually remove all Zoom files on a Mac and reinstall the Zoom application, and then repeat the steps above.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Martin

Thanks so much. I will try it on the computer and hope it works. 

Amy 

bridgetarend
Listener

Hello, I'm having the same issue, I'm following this...On Macs, you need to go to System Preferences, Privacy and Security, click on the [ Privacy ] tab, choose 'Screen Recording' on the left side and add the application Zoom (and MS Teams if applicable) here. All screen sharing apps must be added under the Screen Recording privacy section.

But in the Privacy settings the "Zoom" option is grayed out and I can't click on it to enable Zoom. I've tried reinstalling Zoom, restarting the computer, all the tricks I can think of...any ideas?