Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Zoom Desktop app

Uros-Mono-AV
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi guys,

I've been having an issue with Zoom app on windows 11 PC. First of all when i tried to install it on my user, it would install and open it and it would work, but when i turn it off and try to turn it on again it wouldn't work, so i had to reinstall it every time i wanted to use it. I managed to resolve this issue by installing it on admin user of that windows PC and pulling the shortcut to the other user, but now the app doesn't work the way it should (it doesn't load the images someone is sending me, just shows a triangle with an exclamation sign). Can someone please help me figure out, why does zoom app only open upon installation and doesn't open after that?

3 REPLIES 3

david-vola
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi @Uros-Mono-AV ,

Attached is the configuration guide for application deployment through AD environments (I imagine from your administrator user comment and sharing the application with the user, which is for a corporate PC)

I hope it can help you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362163-Implementaci%C3%B3n-a-gran-escala-con-configurac...

Best regards,

Please mark if this solution helped you so that other colleagues can find it!

Uros-Mono-AV
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Thank you so much! It managed to help me with opening the app, now it works every time, but i still have the issue with showing images in the chat. It still only shows the triangle with exclamation sign on it. Through some digging i found out i can find them and download them through files menu on the left hand side, but it's still annoying that they don't show in chat 😕 I would also add that, that only happens with images and pictures, other sent files work just fine.

david-vola

Hi @Uros-Mono-AV ,

Have you tried to send a new image to see if it only happens with the images already sent?

If not, try the solution indicated by colleague @CarlaA  to do the CleanZOOM, restart the PC and download from the official zoom website

In the next post: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Chat/Can-not-display-attached-s-photo-image-in-Zoom-s-chat/td-p/33236

Wait your answer.

Best regards,

Please mark if this solution helped you so that other colleagues can find it!