cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro account is now showing as basic and limiting meetings to 40 minutes

NoonaroosAA
Listener

Our pro account just went to basic and cut off our meeting at 40 minutes. We have had a pro account for at least a couple years, and it is paid up. On the billing page, it shows as being a current pro account, but on the account profile page, it shows as basic. This account is for daily AA meetings and people's lives are depending on these meetings. We NEED the 40 minute limit lifted immediately.

Please DO NOT reply with the instructions to assign a license to users. That is NOT the issue. We do not have separate licenses. The account itself is a pro account with no additional license. It worked properly until today. Please fix ASAP.

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @NoonaroosAA

I have seen this type of issue before. I recommend logging out of the Zoom account and then clearing the cache or browsing history on the affected machine browser (default browser) that you use. Then simply log in again using the credentials that you know are the pro account and let me know if that solves the issue. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Brandon,  I have discovered we are having the same problem as NoonaroosAA.  I have signed our and back in again several times with no results.  Please help!

Diane

YaBoiB

Hello @RGVQG (Diane), 

Do you have a basic account and a pro account and are you using separate web browsers for both accounts? 

The reason that I ask is that sometimes the cache on your computer can cause this issue by keeping both credentials in your cached memory on your machine. That is why I asked the user NoonaroosAA to clear the cache on that browser. 

One thing that you can do to assist in resolving this issue is that if you are not using the basic account any longer you can go into that account and remove it from our system, then clear your cache (browsing history) and then log in again using only your licensed credentials and it should clear up the issue. 

Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?