cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Live transcription

Murial
Listener

I am transferring all my zoom recordings into a folder onto my Laptop from the Cloud. Why can't I transfer the LIVE transcription. It says it is not supported.

4 REPLIES 4

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Murial Did it allow you to download the file? Or is it opening the transcription file afterword causing the error message?

Murial
Listener

it allows me to download and then shows the error message.

juliaaedl
Listener

For Audio transcription for cloud recordings you can follow the Complete guide: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004794983-Audio-transcription-for-cloud-recordings

stacy-bloom
Listener

Hi,
When I tried to transfer my Zoom recordings from the Cloud to my Laptop, I encountered the issue of not being able to transfer the live transcription. It was frustrating because I wanted to have the transcriptions alongside the recordings. However, after some troubleshooting, I discovered that live transcription is not supported for direct transfer from the Cloud.

To solve this problem, I manually copied and pasted the live transcription text into separate files or documents, ensuring that I had a record of the transcriptions alongside the recordings. It took a little extra effort, but it worked for me.