cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous recorded meetings

Sol78
Listener

Hello I paid a subscription and it cancelled is there anyway to get previous recorded meetings that were on zoom cloud . I logged in and don’t see them 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You have to have a license assigned to your profile to access any cloud recordings. If you downgrade to a basic account, the recordings will still be stored in the cloud, but you will not have access to them until you subscribe again. 

Update: 
As of February 27, 2023, this logic has changed. Going forward, if you downgrade your account down to a Basic (free) account, Zoom will retain your cloud recordings for 30 days before they are permanently deleted. If you upgrade your account before that 30-day period is over, your cloud recordings will still be available in your account.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bort

You have to have a license assigned to your profile to access any cloud recordings. If you downgrade to a basic account, the recordings will still be stored in the cloud, but you will not have access to them until you subscribe again. 

Update: 
As of February 27, 2023, this logic has changed. Going forward, if you downgrade your account down to a Basic (free) account, Zoom will retain your cloud recordings for 30 days before they are permanently deleted. If you upgrade your account before that 30-day period is over, your cloud recordings will still be available in your account.

Apparently it didnt work and old recordings arent there after subscribed the license.

happening to my teacher’s account now, do we have work around to retrieve them back? 

Bort

So, there are 2 situations where your cloud recordings would be missing: 

• Your account was not just downgraded, but deleted entirely. If that is the case, then unfortunately the cloud recordings were likely deleted as well. If you were a part of a larger account, it is possible that an admin transferred the recordings to another user before deleting, but you would need to ask your account Admin. 
  • When you upgraded your account, you upgraded a different account than the one with the cloud recordings. This would mean that you have a couple of different basic accounts and just upgraded the wrong one. 

Do you have the meeting IDs of the cloud recordings you are looking to recover? 

Thank you. I paid for subscription again and they were still there. 

Hello, I recorded a Podcast interview to the cloud and the file recording is not visible and says it was deleted after 15 days and not 30. I am still within the 30-day recovery period for a download but past 15 days and the file is not showing up using the 'view detail' link. 

My account is an extension of my university so upgrading or downgrading the account is not an option. How best can I proceed to get this podcast recording back?