cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to get details about users associated to our domain?

Bobat
Listener

We have an associated, verified domain.  We're interesting in consolidating all of the users that are using an email with our domain to our corporate account.  However, the  "View User Summary" link only tells us the overall number of people that would be impacted by this.  Is there a way to get the specific accounts that would be prompted to consolidate, and if any of them are paid accounts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

newl
Community Champion | Customer

@Bobat Went through a VERY large consolidation a few months back. Had the same issues. Generally the information you are asking for is not available as it goes against Zoom privacy policies.  You may be able to submit a request for a one-time view into the external paid accounts by agreeing to a legal document that states you are the owner of the email domain that the paid accounts are using. That is what we were able to do. I suggest you contact your Zoom CSM for more info. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

newl

@Bobat Went through a VERY large consolidation a few months back. Had the same issues. Generally the information you are asking for is not available as it goes against Zoom privacy policies.  You may be able to submit a request for a one-time view into the external paid accounts by agreeing to a legal document that states you are the owner of the email domain that the paid accounts are using. That is what we were able to do. I suggest you contact your Zoom CSM for more info. 

Buttercup
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

You will need to contact your account executive to sign the legal documentation.  The information that Zoom can provide with this is limited due to PII, but it should be enough to assist you with what you need.

If my answer was helpful or solved your issue, please remember to like or mark the solution!