cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polls

oneeaglfan
Listener

Attempting to construct a single response question.  The first choice was successfully entered, I don't have a 2nd choice to enter.  How can I remove "Choice 2" so that this selection is not available to select when the poll is launched?

Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @oneeaglfan 

Unfortunately, with standard polling, you are limited to single- and multiple-choice questions, and both of those require at least 2 options to choose from. 

I'd suggest checking out Advanced polling, which gives you more question types, including short answer questions, ranked order, fill-in the blank, and others. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

Thank you, Bort.  You have answered my question.  I will check out advanced polls as an alternative.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jeremyjustin

Hi and thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Polls can be edited before the meeting starts in the Zoom web portal. This support article walks through the process, I thought to start there and see if that helps! 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/213756303-Polling-for-Meetings

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

Bort

Hi @oneeaglfan 

Unfortunately, with standard polling, you are limited to single- and multiple-choice questions, and both of those require at least 2 options to choose from. 

I'd suggest checking out Advanced polling, which gives you more question types, including short answer questions, ranked order, fill-in the blank, and others. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you, Bort.  You have answered my question.  I will check out advanced polls as an alternative.