cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll report fails to generate

DonSusich
Listener

I tried to generate a poll report several times today and each time it comes back failed to generate.

Is anyone having the same problem?

6 REPLIES 6

ITC
Listener

Yes, I have tried five or more times to run the polling report tonight and get the same answer every time. Poll report failed to generate. Is there any way of alerting Zoom to fix the problem? The chat bot is a waste. I tried.

river1
Listener

I have the same issue.   I get the message "Generate error. Delete".  I also get the same results from different polls from different meetings.

handyman
Listener

We are having this problem too. Zoom needs to respond to this issue of the poll reports not generating. We use this tool in grading students an our term is coming to an end. Can someone from Zoom please respond!?

ITC
Listener

I have been on the support chat with Zoom twice now since Monday. Yesterday's chat ended with "it may not be fixed until June 18th when a bug fix is released," which is absolutely absurd. I also use it to grade students and keep attendance throughout my classes. I was told that this is affecting only meetings with no defined time and to change mine, but that allows only daily meetings that end after 8 days. I have changed it, and suddenly, I have 8 meetings, each ending when I don't want them to. This is a mess. I cannot believe that Zoom would wait for 3 weeks to fix something that affects many customers. Please, Zoom, fix this right now!

JAS8888
Listener

It is not just "Polls." When I try to get the results of "Surveys" I get the same "failed to generate" message!

JCRSFacilitator
Listener

Did you ever get an answer to this? I am having the same problem. Thanks!