cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll report failing to generate

ebennett
Listener

I run reports from polls that I have been completed during training.

Some of these download fine and others fail to generate.

Does anyone know why this might be?

The process is:   Account Management, Reportings, Meeting , Poll Report.  I then choose the dates.  This brings up the list of trainings completed during that period.  Some generate fine and I am able to download the report.  Others have the name and download greyed out and I am not able to download the report.

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ebennett, Welcome to the Zoom Community! 

Your discussion has not yet received a reply from the community so I wanted to check in 🙂 

I am happy to see that you have reached out to our support team. For account-specific questions such as this one, reaching out to our team of experts is the way to go! We can't wait to see how else you contribute to our growing Zoom Community.

Zoom Moderator 

CA 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

KellyCallaway
Listener

I am also having the same issue. 

ukbmdeb
Listener

This has just happened to me.  The first poll generates, but not the other two.  i need the information to follow up 

Je2nif4
Listener

I am also seeing this with a couple of faculty at our campus as well.  Any recommendations on how to trouble shoot?

Du9
Listener

Hi! We had a similar problem. It was because when I updated zoom, it kicked me out of the account that was licensed and signed into a zoom account without a license.

So, double check that your zoom is signed in to the account that is licensed (as only licensed accounts can do polls). Hope this works for you all!