cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me setup Automatic Recording to go ONLY to Cloud and NOT to have Bloated Local Files

amare
Listener

I am configuring Zoom. The company would like to have Zoom operate such that Calls are automatically recorded. I have set this up as "Account Management" -> "Account Settings" -> "Recordings" -> "Automatic Recordings" .

I have "Local recording" disabled, yet this does not automatically record. Can someone help me figure out how to:

1. Make it so that Zoom automatically records a meeting

2. Make is so that the recording of that meeting is ONLY in the Cloud and not saved locally?

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @amare

If you go into your account settings > recording settings from the admin portal > disable and lock local recordings > enable and lock cloud recordings > enable and lock automatic recordings > this will allow every member of your account to have cloud recordings by default for all of their meetings. 

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB

Hello @amare

If you go into your account settings > recording settings from the admin portal > disable and lock local recordings > enable and lock cloud recordings > enable and lock automatic recordings > this will allow every member of your account to have cloud recordings by default for all of their meetings. 

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?