cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture for waiting room not accepted

pAuinger
Listener

Hi folks,

I'm trying to upload a picture into my waiting room. From what I can tell, it meets all requirements, but it is still not accepted. It's a PNG with 204KB, sized 299x398px (see screenshot below).

I have tried several file types (PNG, GIF, JPG, JPEG), formats (square, landscape, portrait), and dimensions.

The red text under the upload field points to an issue in the file type or size (see second screenshot).

Has someone faced this issue and found a solution? Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Cheers,

Philip   

Error.PNG     Picture details.PNG

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @pAuinger,

I don’t see any issue with the file details you’ve provided. 

Please try to find another image, smaller but still more than 60 pixels x 60 pixels but smaller than 400.  Let’s make sure you are able to import something

Also try importing your problem-image into any basic image editor. I’m thinking this particular file might be corrupted or not properly formatted internally. 

If both of these work, and your image is not proprietary, consider uploading it here, and I’ll check it out. If you prefer, contact me via Zoom Community Private Message and I’ll send you a drop box link to drop it into. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !