cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Pro Account-Multiple Location Use

LWilk
Listener

Occasionally when I am working away from my home site, I will download Zoom to a customer's machine for their use. To test a connection and to ensure that the software is working properly I will login with my own username and password and then log out once I am assured the connection is working properly. I was locked out of my account this morning because I used my account at two different locations last week. Is any way to avoid this? I

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

I'd recommend creating a separate account to use for testing.  It can be a Basic account with no assigned license, which should be fine for testing.

Note that with recent Zoom security upgrades, you might get prompted to enter a 6-digit code sent to the email address of the test account.  This will happen for many accounts that are used on a wide variety of machines and locations.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

I'd recommend creating a separate account to use for testing.  It can be a Basic account with no assigned license, which should be fine for testing.

Note that with recent Zoom security upgrades, you might get prompted to enter a 6-digit code sent to the email address of the test account.  This will happen for many accounts that are used on a wide variety of machines and locations.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !