cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistent Zoom pop up - How to turn it off?

cnegrut
Listener

Anyone  know how can I turn off this popup. It shows in the foreground and could not find a  way to make it go away. I used zoom for 4 years, it just started showing up and did not make any changes on my Mac.  Many thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JasonHoster
Listener

Turn off the Zoom Assistant in settings

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

cnegrut
Listener

I attached the screenshot here. 

Thank you for this info.  I cannot find the Zoom Assistant in my settings. Not sure why not.  Help 

Hi ~ That screen shot does not show the Zoom Assistant. I've been looking for Zoom Assistant for 30+ minutes... can't find it anywhere. HELP!  🙂

JasonHoster
Listener

Turn off the Zoom Assistant in settings

Hello, I need more info about where and how to find "zoom assistant' in settings. I've been looking and I can't find it.  (I also have the persistent pop up that just started today when the modem broke).   Please start from "settings" and go step by step.  I assume you mean settings in zoom, not settings on my laptop?  

Basic Account - Zoom Assistant is not avail for basic accounts.

This is absolutely annoying. It pops up during presentations, webinars, theres no settings on the portal to disable, theres no settings on the insalled app to disable, its even unchecked to Start on Windows Start up, and it still starts!

cnegrut
Listener

Many thanks Jason. It worked !