cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent Co-Host or Alternative Host

Roger_Perth
Listener

We run regular Zoom meetings for training (often with very inexperienced users of Zoom) and have 4 x Zoom accounts in the one profile. We would like to permanently assign one of our users as a co-host. We want to do this because at each meeting we allocate a 'Support' person so that when the meeting starts they can assist each person attending with any connection issues they may be having. If necessary they can be put in a meeting room whilst we sort out their issues without disturbing the remainder of the attendees. At present we have to manually nominate one of our accounts as a co-host after the meeting has been started by the Host. Is there a way for us to allocate one of our accounts as a co-host for all the meetings we create in our profile automatically?? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoom
Participant

You can only assign Co-host during the meeting. 

If you and that user (your preferred Co-host on all of your meetings) is a licensed user on your account, you can just simply give scheduling privilege on that user.
Users with Scheduling Privilege are able to manage and act as an alternative host for all meetings.

Here is the article that I found related to this concern: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-privilege

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JepZoom
Participant

You can only assign Co-host during the meeting. 

If you and that user (your preferred Co-host on all of your meetings) is a licensed user on your account, you can just simply give scheduling privilege on that user.
Users with Scheduling Privilege are able to manage and act as an alternative host for all meetings.

Here is the article that I found related to this concern: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-privilege

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern/question?

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.