Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Pending User' invite emails not arriving

CharityBank
Listener

Hi Community,

I really hope you can help.

I'm having issues sending invite emails to 2 users addresses. To clarify, I'm not talking about meeting invites, I'm talking about invites for licensing a user account. We have Mimecast for filtering and 365 for delivery and the emails for the affected users aren't hitting either platform. Email delivery to the addresses outside of Zoom works fine. I can send invites to all 'pending users' (there are currently 3) and one of them gets through every time. I have whitelisted the Zoom domain and all the IPs in the KB on both services.

I have had this issue on multiple invites but usually spamming the send button seems to have worked, but not for these 2 addresses.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Many thank,

Greg.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @CharityBank 

It could be that the email service that Zoom uses had an issue with sending an email to those users, which resulted in the email being bounced back to Zoom and automatically put on our list of emails to not try sending to. I would reach out to Zoom Support, who can help you figure out what is going on with the emails and hopefully resolve the issue from our end. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Bort

Hi @CharityBank 

It could be that the email service that Zoom uses had an issue with sending an email to those users, which resulted in the email being bounced back to Zoom and automatically put on our list of emails to not try sending to. I would reach out to Zoom Support, who can help you figure out what is going on with the emails and hopefully resolve the issue from our end. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hi @Bort ,

You were 100% correct.

I contacted support this morning and they resolved the issue on the back end for me.

Many thanks,

Greg.

Hi there! i got teh same issue. Does anybody have the e-mail of support team? or how do I know the person who is  managing my account? I remember once I wrote her but she is not at zoom anymore. Any help would be great!

Kind regards!

Hi Bort,

We're having the same issue, but we've not been successful in getting anyone from zoom support to reply. Do you have an email we can use to contact someone directly, or a recommendation for a solution that does not require us to email?

Thanks!

I have this problem and it is INFURIATING. E-Mail is not intended to work this way. 

cem6a
Listener

I am having this same issue, and I contacted Zoom support but they replied back saying "Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to your open ticket at this time..."

How am I supposed to contact support to fix this issue?

dricci
Listener

I have the same problem,  All I get is the bot.  We are a small company, how do I put  in a ticket.

David