cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past Meetings

gbamefl
Listener

I had several meetings set up as reoccurring so the login info wouldnt change. But now they dont show up on my Upcoming list. I assume they dates need extended out into 2024 but i cant find my Past Meetings or any record of those meetings. Help.

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @gbamefl , thank you for your contribution to the Zoom Community! We are happy to see you posting for the first time 

I know it's been a little bit since you posted so I hope I can still assist.  I understand that you are unable to locate your reoccurring meeting- i'm sorry for the trouble this is causing you! Can you please log in to zoom.us/profile using the account email address that is hosting these meetings and select Meetings from the left hand options. Are you able to see a list of your meetings there?

Keep me updated!

Carla
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I am having the same problem. Going to Profile and Meetings shows me some meetings, but not the one that I'm looking for. I know it's still there somewhere because I accessed it yesterday with the external log in information. Thanks!

I found it after all! I had to go way back into a previous year to find the origins of my reoccurring meeting. Thanks

PRS_LMSW
Listener

How do I go back to this past year to see my meetings?