cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password protect Webinar and update the banner

bryant-zoom
Listener

Can I add a message to the Webinar banner that tells the user to call me for the password when they connect to the meeting?  My organization is going to password protect a weekly Webinar. We have announced the new password requirement but I know that people will be confused. I would like to help them when they attach to the Webinar and are asked for the password. Thanks in advance for your help or ideas.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @bryant-zoom.

Is this a webinar with registration, or without?

If there's no registration, I'd recommend re-sending the updated Join link to invitees and any place where the previous link was made available.  You've probably already done this... but if not, it's a good idea.

If there IS registration required, then I believe you can resend the confirmation emails and they should have the updated link in them.

Note that if there is a Passcode requirement, the Join process won't let them see anything you've customized (Waiting Rooms, for example) until after they have entered the Meeting ID (or clicked a Join URL without the embedded Passcode) AND have entered the Passcode.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !