cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participant recording

Natashagl
Listener

Hi! Please tell me how can I set up so participants can do recordings and show screen at any time in all meetings?

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Natashagl 

Allowing a participant to record can only be done during each live meeting. There is no way to set the default so that anyone can record. 

As for allowing anyone to share their screen at any time in the meeting, you would need to adjust the Screen Sharing option on the Setting page in the web portal. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 18.01.52.png

 Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @Natashagl 

Allowing a participant to record can only be done during each live meeting. There is no way to set the default so that anyone can record. 

As for allowing anyone to share their screen at any time in the meeting, you would need to adjust the Screen Sharing option on the Setting page in the web portal. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 18.01.52.png

 Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.