cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partage d'audio pendant une réunion Zoom

Olivia63
Listener

Lors de mes réunions Zoom, je rencontre des problèmes pour partager des audios, que ce soit depuis mon ordinateur, format m4a ou mp3 ou depuis mon Ipad non connecté à l'ordinateur.

J'ai fait ces partages d'audio sans difficultés pendant plusieurs mois et là ça ne fonctionne plus ou de façon aléatoire.

Je coche bien l'audio partage d'écran avec l'audio partagé en stéréo....

Ça ne fonctionne pas non plus avec l'audio en mono.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide car c'est un gros problème qui remet totalement en question une partie importante de mon activité. Une réponse en français serait un plus 😁

During my Zoom meetings, I have problems sharing audios, whether from my computer, m4a or mp3 format or from my Ipad not connected to the computer.

I did these audio sharing without difficulty for several months and there it no longer works or randomly.

I check the screen sharing audio with the audio shared in stereo....

It also doesn't work with mono audio.

Thank you very much for your help as this is a big problem that totally challenges an important part of my business. An answer in French would be a plus ‌😁

6 REPLIES 6

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Bonjour, @Olivia63,

There were some changes recently with the enabling of what is now called Sound for Musicians, or previously "Original Sound".  Please see this Zoom Support article for some additional (technical) details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115003279466-Using-original-sound-for-musicians-in-a-meeti...

(Sorry, a French translation of that page is not yet available.

If that is not helpful, please provide information about your device, operating system, and Zoom version, and I'll see if there is something I can recommend.

Translation to French via Google Translate

Il y a eu quelques changements récemment avec l'activation de ce qui est maintenant appelé Sound for Musicians, ou auparavant "Original Sound". Veuillez consulter cet article de l'assistance Zoom pour obtenir des détails (techniques) supplémentaires :

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115003279466-Using-original-sound-for-musicians-in-a-meeti... 
(Désolé, la traduction française de cette page n'est pas encore disponible.)

Si cela ne vous aide pas, veuillez fournir des informations sur votre appareil, votre système d'exploitation et la version de Zoom, et je verrai s'il y a quelque chose que je peux recommander.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray, I have the same problem when I would like to share the sound of one video. I clicked and tried different kinds of settings but nothing changes. It's like zoom takes the music and the sound like some noises and reduce them because when I share a video I hear correctly the voice of the video without music or sound effect. My Zoom version on Mac Version :5.12.8 (12565) and my IOS Ventura 13. Thnak you for your help

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @Benoittry,

Have you specifically tried enabling the new Sound for Musicians?

This causes Zoom to bypass background noise suppression, which then allows music to flow through without being misidentified as noise. 

Hi Ray, thank you. Yes, I tried this new configuration but nothing changed.  All sound effects and music of all videos are cut

Ray_Harwood

You might try submitting a Support Ticket:

Support Ticket entry: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you it's done