cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid to prolong Zoom One Pro Annual, but my version was changed to basic after that

Nikolay88
Listener

Hello! I have been using Pro Version for one year.  On December, 14 I paid to prolong this version for 12 months. I received the invoice, that proved that this payment was successful. However, on December, 16 I was suddenly switched to basic version. When I try change it back to Pro it is suggested that I should pay. I was not able to find the solution with the chat bot, and tech support is not available. I'd be glad to know whether anything can be done about that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Thanks, @Nikolay88.

When I select a Basic user on my account, The display looks like this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1671372098749.jpeg

Because yours looks different, I think you should send this information to the Zoom Billing Team for guidance. Because this is a public forum, we do not handle billing related questions here. Please submit a support ticket to our Billing team here and they should be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

You might include the URL of this post as additional information.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help. Please let me know what the issue is, so I can help others who might have the same issue. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

It’s possible that your Pro License lapsed for a couple of days, which made your account Basic. When you renewed your Pro License, you need to reassign it to your user account. 

See this web page for assistance:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-a-License

Follow these steps taken from the article:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal at https://zoom.us.
    2. Click User Management, then Users.
    3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license. There will likely only be your single account – click your account
    4. Click Edit at the end of the user row. This will open a window.
    5. Choose the User Type to assign, selecting Licensed.
    6. After choosing the User Type, use the drop down to select the license. There should be an indication that you have 1 available user license if you have indeed purchased one or more new licenses. Click the available license.
    7. (Optional) Assign add-ons can be included by checking the boxes for the add-on. You will not likely have any add-ons, so you might skip this step.
    8. Click Save.

The license is now applied to your user account and you can use it immediately.

Dear Ray Harwood, thank you for the answer! Unfortunately, when I edit my User it is not possible to change user type to Licensed. A red crossed out circle is displayed when I try to press Licensed.

Ray_Harwood

Thanks, @Nikolay88.

When I select a Basic user on my account, The display looks like this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1671372098749.jpeg

Because yours looks different, I think you should send this information to the Zoom Billing Team for guidance. Because this is a public forum, we do not handle billing related questions here. Please submit a support ticket to our Billing team here and they should be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

You might include the URL of this post as additional information.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help. Please let me know what the issue is, so I can help others who might have the same issue.