cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid account

J_P_D
Listener

I have a paid account, but my profile says that I have a free account.

Zoom withdraws money from my account every month, so I know that I have a paid account.

Because my profile says I only have a free account, I have a different meeting number every time I have a meeting.

I need a set number, to make setting up meetings easier.

How do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

lyc
Listener

I am have the same issue. I also received a notice to forward all future recurring payments to the Bank of India. This seems like a scam, but if so, how are they able to revert my account back to basic?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @lyc as you brought up, on October 1st, 2021 the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) e-mandate directive will be taking effect for recurring payments using India Bank Cards. You will need to verify your card on file or pay your invoice using Zoom's PayNow link in order to keep your account in good standing. We have more information available for you in our Help Center at Frequently asked questions about India's e-mandate directive. I hope this helps!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @J_P_D, as you can either have automatically generated Meeting IDs when scheduling a meeting or you can use your Personal Meeting ID (not suggested if needing to schedule continuous meetings with numerous participants).

You also may have not assigned the license to yourself. You can look into the KB article Assigning a License

Hope this helps!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!