cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage today

ssfinney
Listener

Anyone else experiencing a total outage of Zoom meetings today? I'm unable to connect to my meeting as of 1:00 PM EST.

9 REPLIES 9

ChrisO
Note Taker

There was an issue earlier with presence monitoring for chat, other than that I have not heard anything. You should probably reach out to support if experiencing issues. Submit a request – Zoom Help Center 

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You can check for known incidents on the status.zoom.us page. 

zjenkins1
Listener

Yes, looked like a major outage today 9/15 around 8am PDT. not sure how long it lasted and would really like details about root cause or a page we can visit to check service outages? 

Bort

@zjenkins1 Status.zoom.us is where all service impacting events, as well as upcoming scheduled maintenances, are posted. You can even subscribe to be alerted via email when something new is posted. 

sorta helpful but, it would be much more helpful it it had a trending graph to know when something was down. 

and also when the service recovered. 

Bort

If you check the Past Incidents, you can find the time today's SIE was reported and resolved, as well as each update between those points. : https://status.zoom.us/incidents/k7fm2j5q8lx1

thank you! that is helpful

If you are an admin on an account they send out status updates via email.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***