cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original Sound: On

Morganbarre3
Listener

Hello! We utilize the Original Sound button for fitness classes and it is wonderful. It automatically turns "on" on one of my computers and "off" on another. How do I automate "Original Sound: On" for every meeting? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

There is a small dropdown arrow to the right of the "Original Sound" button, which is located on the top-left of your screen, if you have enabled it to display in your settings.

When you click on that dropdown, you can select the microphone that you use, and by selecting that mic it will always turn on "Original Audio".

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Hi Jeff! This worked wonders for us last time!

This is no longer an option with the new upgrade. I am not getting a drop down option anymore next to Original sound. Is there a new way to automate original sound to be permanently on for our meetings?

Thanks so much!

Genito
Listener

I also am very disappointed to lose the drop down menu. I have not been able to find a solution.

rachelbegley
Listener

I have not been able to find a solution to this following the update some months ago.  It's extremely annoying to have to remember to use the toggle, as I need original sound for the majority of my Zoom activities.  It's especially frustrating, given that there was a way to do that in some earlier versions.  Surely there should be a way to have that be the case again.