cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizing multiple documents for easy sharing

BTO
Listener

As a host, I want to be able to bring up individually 5 documents during a meeting.   I don't want to navigate away from the files that are brought up when I click the share button.  Is there a way to be sure that the document I want to share will consistently show up as one of the documents shown in the share screen?

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

A couple of approaches that I use are...

1. If using multiple monitors I'll share one of the monitors as the dedicated share document monitor. Meaning, anything I drag onto that monitor will be shared with those in the meeting.
  2. Sharing is not limited to a single document at a time. I click on Share, then CTRL Click the multiple documents that I wish to share. I will then commonly maximize each of those documents to full-screen, and then just Alt-Tab to change from one document to the next. Because they are already shared (just not showing) they quickly pop-up for everybody to see.

Jeff Widgren

#ZoomTestKitchen

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

bymax
Listener

It took so long to find this answer. No matter how I phrased it, I couldn't get a response that was specific to this issue. Not on this site nor in Google searches. Thanks.