cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing connection issues with Zoom meetings on iPad

ergodog
Listener

Hi

My wife is using Zoom to connect as a guest to a course. The lessons are hosted on a local education college's official account. She has always had connection and stability issues with this account that cannot be blamed on our bandwidth or WiFi.

I have tested this by starting streaming services or connecting to Google Meet or Zoom at when she tells me that there is a problem. She can connect by the session keeps dropping out.  

The only remedy has been taking her iPad and going to another location nearby that actually has a poorer internet connection.

This feels like a latency issue that may be caused by ISP routing and I suspect that her device has been cached somewhere and keeps being routed the same way. While I cannot control what the ISP does, I'm wondering if there is a way to reset routing within the Zoom environment? 

Or does anyone have any suggestions please?

1 REPLY 1

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@ergodog , the only way to reset all the connections/cache on Zoom application is to uninstall the application itself on the IPAD and reinstall a new one.

Hope this helps.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!