cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On screen presentation

zoom4me
Listener

I'm a newbie, just getting started.  Want to have just me on the screen presenting instead of me and little boxes of the people attending.  Is it possible?

3 REPLIES 3

cj_rhoads
Listener

If you are the host, this is easy.  Just right mouse on your video and choose "Spotlight".  (This option only appears when a second person joins the meeting).  The person who is spotlighted is always big on the screen presenting.  (The others do appear as smaller boxes at the top or the side, depending on the individual settings of the people on computers.  Also - they can overwrite your spotlight by choosing gallery view, but few people will do that. If they are on phones they only see the spotlighted person unless they swipe right.)  If you are not the host, and you can't get the host to spotlight you, then you could tell everyone to "PIN" you.  They can pin you by right mousing on your video and choosing PIN (that only works for each of them individually).  If they are on the phone they double tap your picture to pin you.

Peace

CJ

The host can also make you a co-host, and then you will be able to spotlight yourself.

CJ

Sophialund1028w
Listener

Hi guys.