cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old meeting invites being sent out again

jamescarroll
Listener

Have had this issue a few times in the past.  Today, about 30 people received meeting invites to meetings we had in January and February. I had to delete and reinstall my Outlook, but not sure if that was related. Also opened a meeting and manually invited team members to the meeting. Only thing I can find on the issue is that the Outlook exchange views it as a recurring meeting and must have thought it was updated. Anyone know how to make it so the meetings won't update and resend invitations after the fact? 

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Feinberg
Listener

I am having this issue as well

DDjarin
Listener

Was a solution ever found for this? Having similar issues. We initially thought it may be Outlook related so we went ahead and performed a complete uninstall/re-install but that didn't seem to fix the issue as issue would return. Issue is intermittent and affects different meetings but all have been past Zoom meetings.

Jack9
Listener

Has this issue been resolved at all?

I have just experienced this problem but looking at this thread, it has been going on for sometime and there is no solution.

AllanKozinn
Listener

I'm having the same problem. I'm using a Mac, and do not have Outlook installed, so it's obviously not an Outlook issue. I've deleted Zoom from the machine and am still getting the old invites. As are some of the other invitees, which is embarrassing.  

kgandy
Listener

Is there a fix for this issue?  Mine is doing the same as mentioned.

YLouise23
Listener

I just had this issue as well, sending out invites from June. I reset my password and hopefully that will take care of it. 

YLouise23
Listener

Try resetting your password