cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVB..

nicocaselli
Listener

Good evening, I have a link of a Zoom chat starting with the three letters "OVB ..." and I can't enter because the pc tells me "Update Required, your app version needs to be higher to join this meeting. Please contact your IT team to update your app."

Can you help me? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@nicocaselli It sounds like from the message that this may be a managed device from your IT team. I suggest reaching out to them to assist in updating your application. 

If not and this is a windows device, please use this link to "clean uninstall" windows and then reinstall from this link

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

J-Zoom-ATL

@nicocaselli It sounds like from the message that this may be a managed device from your IT team. I suggest reaching out to them to assist in updating your application. 

If not and this is a windows device, please use this link to "clean uninstall" windows and then reinstall from this link

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

thank you very much, I solved the problem immediately by installing the program again thanks

Thank you very much, I solved the problem immediately by installing the program again thanks!