cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O365 Calendar integration suddenly stopped working

Eshrade
Listener

First time using Community for an issue, I am running out of ideas so hoping someone has run into this issue before.  Basically the O365 calendar integration with Zoom stopped working sometime last week.  According to our Exchange Admin, the integration is still functioning and is setup the same way it always has been, but the only meetings we see are ones that we are hosting.  I do not see the rest of my Outlook meetings showing up anymore.  I am not sure if it is because of the latest Zoom update, or if its just coincidence.  I tried setting it up for other users, and we don't get any errors during the setup, and once we set it up it appears to finish as the "Add Calendar" option in the Zoom App disappears...though we don't see any other meetings.  I have tried this with multiple people to add new, and I have tried resyncing my account.  I can confirm this has been working for well over a year in our environment, and just stopped working within the past week or so.  Any ideas out there? 

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Eshrade, are you rerefer to Client-based Calendar Integration? Redirected to the KB for context. 

Looking forward to your response! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

My first reply apparently didn't go through, so I'll try again 🙂 

Yes, I was referring to the Client Based integration.  It started working again on Monday ( i can only assume the Exchange Admin did something, but they just didn't tell me).  What is strange, is that it is only showing Today's meetings from my calendar.  All future meetings are only showing up if I am the host.  I confirmed on Monday and Tuesday that this was happening.  It is also doing this on the iPhone App.  I don't remember it being like that previously, but maybe that is by design after the latest Zoom update?   I haven't been able to find any documentation about these specifics though, and I don't see any settings that allow for syncing of more than 1 day.