cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving invites to Gmail

JenniferFrieder
Listener

Hi - I meet with some regularly in Zoom and on and off I do not receive the invites in Gmail. I've tried searching for the no-reply@zoom and nothing comes up and have searched spam filters.It's getting frustrating. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to use something other than Gmail? Appreciate it!

8 REPLIES 8

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JenniferFrieder, Welcome to the Zoom Community!

I apologize that you are having an issue receiving the meeting invitation. 

Please make sure that you do not have spam filtering service that could be preventing your email from receiving Zoom emails when checking your spam folder. Please refer to the steps below on how to check and disable spam filtering for your Gmail.

Step 1: Sign in to your Gmail account and click the gear-shaped Settings button. Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu and then click the "Filters" tab.
Step 2: Click "Create a new filter" and then click the "Has the words" text input box.
Step 3: Enter "is:spam," "in:spam" or "label:spam" (without the quotation marks) and then click "Create filter" with this search. The "is:", "in:" and "label:" criteria will never match any incoming mail, so this is useful to bypass the spam filter.
Step 4: Click "OK" and then click the check box next to "Never send it to Spam."
Step 5: Click the "Create filter" button. All emails that would previously have been sent the Spam folder will now remain in your inbox. Note that Gmail displays a warning message if you open an email in your inbox marked as spam.

Lastly, are you able to see the meetings on your calendar? Sometimes, the host will just send the invite via calendar without also sending the email notification.

Let me know if this helps! 

Zoom Moderator
-CA

Please click Accept as Solution if this answered your question.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Realice todos los pasos y no tuve solucion, no logro reciber ningun tipo de invitacion o confirmaciones de registro de zoom en Gmail, alguna otra solucion?

This is not a spam problem.  When people email me invites they do not appear anywhere in my gmail.  They are not in my inbox, spam, or junk folders. I have even created a filter to never send an email that contains the word "zoom" to spam and also have the filter starring it.  I signed up for a zoom account, thinking that may help, and the welcome emails from zoom are appearing in my inbox and are coming in starred as I have setup on the filter however, the emails are still not appearing 

gretchen_csrf
Listener

I'm having the same issue and it's not a spam problem. I'm trying to schedule meetings using both the desktop app and web. I send the invite to my personal gmail (to test because people aren't getting my invites) and I am not receiving any meeting email NOR is it being added to my calendar without me noticing. I'm not understanding what I am doing wrong when scheduling the zoom meeting.

Locardas
Listener

I had the same problem, thank you for the post ! Now its working.

It is still not working for me, but I'm glad it is for you. Are you saying that when you create a Zoom Meeting, recipients are receiving an emailed invite?

Hola, yo tengo el problema de no recibir ninguna invitacion cuando me registro en los seminarios, espero pueda solucionarlo. 

Garrett1157
Listener

From my IPad zoom app, all of a sudden my emails that I am forwarding that includes the zoom meeting invite are Not being received by anyone I send the zoom email to. I have used zoom on my iPad for over a year. Everytime I create a meet scheduled meeting I then call that meeting from the zoom iPad and click add attendees and send the email to those in the meeting. This has worked properly for years. And now I hear the email being sent the whoosh sound, but no recipient actually receives anything > and I no longer see any of the zoom meetings being posted to my gmail calendar.  I have reviewed the gmail setting in zoom and the “ sync to calendar “ is turned on , and I have reviewed my spam folder and the emails are not there. I have sent emails to my friends just to see and they are not getting any zoom emails now.