cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to download cloud recordings anymore

NielsBaloe
Listener

I am hosting a 100 person 4-day event with 20 speakers, and the cloud recordings are usually downloaded from Zoom - we did this about 14 times before. After downloading, videos are cut and some stuff is added at the beginning and the end, etcetera. Now I can not download them anymore and I am in a bit of a panic. Just being able to see the recordings in a zoom link is useless for us, we really need the file.

I am using the most recent Firefox at Windows 10, and have access to all other browsers too at Windows 10 and unix. Doesn't work on either of them.

If I look at menu "Account Management" - "Recording Management" I see the recordings list but nowhere a download button. I do not see anything download-related at the list-view and not on the item specific page. I vaguely remember the download option was behind the three dots (there is only "Move Location" and "Delete") now.
If I look menu "Recordings" inside each account, I see the recordings liar but nowhere a download button. Not in the list-view, and not on the item specific page.

Any help is greatly appreciated!! This is so far a disaster for our online festivals, as hundred people have paid to see videos after the event itsself.

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Click the ellipsis dots at the right edge, which gives you pop-up menu option to Download or Delete:

Ray_Harwood_0-1668140129546.jpeg

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Super thanks for answering Ray, how nice of you to help out!

Unfortunately under the three dots there is only the red Delete option in my accounts.

Ray_Harwood

Take a look at this Zoom Support article, searching for “download” to find info about setting up the recording to be downloadable:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205347605-Managing-and-sharing-cloud-recordings#h_750e7e94... 
Let me know if you need some guidance or can’t find the info you need there. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Jameswalter
Participant

When you record a meeting and choose Record to the Cloud, the video, audio, and chat text are recorded in the Zoom cloud. The recording files can be downloaded to a computer or streamed from a browser.

Greetings,
James