cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No transcription during or after recording

Poetry-man
Listener

Well, first of all, I don't know if this is in the right board. If not, I apologize.

I think I have fully enabled chat in the settings. When I record a meeting, and select "View Full Transcript" nothing is there. What am I missing?

PS. I'm looking for an audio transcript.

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Poetry-man

When you say that you changed this in your settings do you mean that you went to the settings tab, then the recording tab on that page and checked the box for audio transcript?

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 4.43.31 PM.png

Thanks, 

Brandon 

Please note that my settings may look different than yours since I am using a test account with beta features. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

MeasurEd
Listener

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for this useful guidance. I am having a similar issue with recording and trascribing interviews so this post is very helpful.

I was just comparing the settings options in our account to the screen grab. I understand that this is to be adjusted from the main account via the Zoom browser. However,  I don't see the Create audio transcript as an option - could you advise?

Bort

Hi @MeasurEd 

Audio transcripts for cloud recordings have their own specific prerequisites, which can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004794983-Audio-transcription-for-cloud-recordings

In this case, your account would need to be a Business account or higher (EDU or Enterprise) to have this option. If you don't see this option in your settings, this is likely the cause.