cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to go Live in a Facebook Group

ejconversieclub
Listener

When I click on "go live on facebook" in zoom, the only 2 options mentioned on the "Live stream Zoom Meeting to Facebook Live" page are :

- share on your own timeline

- share to a page

There is no group option as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Important:

- I already enabled the "Allow livestreaming of meetings" in the advanced meeting setting (including facebook).

- We have the app in our Facebook group.

- I am an admin of the group.

But the group itself probably isn't the problem anyway, because I can't even select "share to a group" in zoom.

(besides, I am admin of multiple groups with the zoom app installed and have used it in the past).

Of the 3 admins of the group, my businesspartner has the same problem in his account. The other one can go live in groups.

I hope someone can help solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,

EJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ejconversieclub
Listener

Solution: When you go to the share page that opens when you click "go live on facebook" in zoom.

below the page in small letters it says: To revoke the access to your data via the Facebook security settings  page.

click on it, follow the instructions and "share to group" appears.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ejconversieclub
Listener

Solution: When you go to the share page that opens when you click "go live on facebook" in zoom.

below the page in small letters it says: To revoke the access to your data via the Facebook security settings  page.

click on it, follow the instructions and "share to group" appears.

Kristi83
Listener

I can click share to a group but then I only have two group options. They are not the ones I want to go live into. I don't know how to add the group I want to go live into???