cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one can see my video

Shefox08
Listener

I never had this problem in the last two years, when I join a meeting, I can see my own video, but the other participants only see a black screen where I should be, the host in 1 meeting said she could see me, but I was froze, so I just turned off my video so at least my profile picture was displayed, that was yesterday, and it happened both on my laptop and my android phone. Then today, my profile picture wouldn't even display, I checked all my settings, updated everything on my laptop, uninstalled & reinstalled zoom on my phone, and still nothing. I am on the basic plan, but I've never had this happen before. 

Had anyone else had this problem?

Is there a solution?

Thank you in advance. 

6 REPLIES 6

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @Shefox08! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? If so, I'd love to help you get it resolved.

alecialv
Listener

Yes. I didn't realize I got a response. I would appreciate it if you could assist in a timely manner

alecialv
Listener

Also, when I am conducting the meeting I can see my picture when my camera is off, but when I am on someone else's zoom you can't see my picture when the camera is off, only my name

tedmclyman
Listener

I have the same issue. 

I have an HP Envy TE01-1022, GEFORCE GTX 1050Ti, 32 RAM, 2T SSD, with a Logitech BRIO webcam. I run Win 11 with Edge, and all drivers are up to date. I had my systems serviced by a tech last week - no issues. I've used Zoom with this system for over a year without problems. People can see my video on TEAMS and Google. 

I deduce the problem is with Zoom, but I can't figure it out. Zoom is critical for my work. Any ideas?

tedmclyman
Listener

I fixed the issue by resetting my computer.

how?