cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No idea how to have transcripts appear beside my cloud recordings

chrisfreeman
Listener

The image basically explains everything.

I don't understand the error message at all, despite following all the instructions to a T.

I can't seem to find a way for transcripts of the call to appear beside my Zoom cloud recordings.

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Looks like you tried installing the Verbit Zoom App, which does provide transcription, but likely would not be included as part of the cloud recording.

The captions shown on the left side of your screenshot are produced by Zoom using the audio transcription for cloud recordings. More info about that can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004794983-Audio-transcription-for-cloud-recordings

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

The link tells that me that Zoom automatically transcribes my meeting that I recorded on cloud, but it clearly does not with any of my recordings.

It's been about 5 hours since my cloud recording was available and I don't seen a transcription anywhere.

I can't see any audio transcript in the recording's part of my profile too.

Bort

Did you check the prerequisites for this feature?

This option is only available for Business, Education, or Enterprise accounts, and a specific Audio transcription setting be enabled. If your recordings are not generating transcripts automatically after processing is complete, it's likely the setting is off (or missing because of account limitations). 

I had no idea that there was a prerequisite for this feature.

I didn't see it being mentioned anywhere in any of the guides.

And I only have a pro account right now

Can you make a suggestion to the team to give single users like me the ability to have this option?

Because I refuse to pay 10x my normal subscript + more for such a service when the minimum buy is for 10 users.

I don't understand the thinking behind this. This is an important feature for single users, not group.