cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No badges or points in Zoom Learning Center?

dferrier
Listener

I have just completed a lot of courses in the Zoom learning center and haven't earned a single point or badge. Are badges and points aka gamification not enabled for taking courses? Is there another way to earn points and badges? 

Thanks

Dave

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @dferrier I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner! Can you confirm that you are still unable to earn badges or points in the Zoom Learning Center? If you're still having problems, I'd be happy to help you further and see if I can get you help with this!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN,

I just logged into the Zoom Learning Center and I have a single badge for completing Security Basics. No other badges or points are there. I have completed 29 courses.

Thanks

Dave

JM
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hello, 

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience in the Zoom Learning Center, at this time we offer two badges, one for "Zoom Security Basics" and one for "Accessibility Features for Zoom Hosts." As we do not have any contests or leaderboards running we do not include points with the badges, but rather provide the option to download or share your badges directly to LinkedIn or Facebook. Additionally, all learning plans in the ZLC provide a certificate of completion at the end that you can also download and share, and a copy is kept in your transcript as part of the "View Your Activity" block on the homepage. We are working towards building on the gamification options within the ZLC and appreciate your feedback!

Shafayet96
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Zoom Badge Issue.pngZoom Security Completion.png

I am facing a similar issue. I have completed the security basic course but there is no gamification icon or option to share the badge.

JM
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hello, at this time the Zoom Up Partner Learning Center does not offer any badges or gamification activity for training completion, however, they do offer several courses with Certificates of Completion that can be downloaded and shared.