cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Fixed Time meetings not in my meeting list - how to edit them back to recurring

ab35405
Listener

Hey there, 

I have multiple meetings each week that are recurring and will recur more than 50 times. I thought I'd use No Fixed Time, but when I click on Meetings, none of them are there. I'd like to change them to recurring with a fixed time, but where are they so I can edit them?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@ab35405 These meetings should be displayed in your Zoom web portal. Sign in and then visit the "Meetings" tab. 
From here if you have a lot of meetings, the recurring meetings list will be listed at the end of the meetings list so you may need to jump to the last page(s). 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

J-Zoom-ATL

@ab35405 These meetings should be displayed in your Zoom web portal. Sign in and then visit the "Meetings" tab. 
From here if you have a lot of meetings, the recurring meetings list will be listed at the end of the meetings list so you may need to jump to the last page(s). 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Why can't the repeating anytime meetings be listed first?

Seems like that would make the most sense. How does one request features from Zoom?

ab35405
Listener

There they are! Thanks so much!