cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New users

UR
Listener

Hi! I need to know whether it is possible that the Users I have invited in my Account can have their personal e-mail account and password. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Bort, 

Thank you it was very helpful. 

One more question - I assume that more than one person can hold a zoom meeting at the same time ?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @UR 

Yes, each user you create will have their own email and password login, separate from one another and you. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hi Bort, 

Thank you it was very helpful. 

One more question - I assume that more than one person can hold a zoom meeting at the same time ?

Bort

As long as each member of your account is scheduling their own meetings, they can each run meetings independently of one another. 

There can be only one host

UR
Listener

One more question. 

The members of my account are allow only to 40 minutes meetings? 

There is not the option of having longer meeting of an hour and more for the Members - Users of my account? 

Thanks UR

Bort

Hi @UR 

Since the other members of your account are just Basic users, they are limited to 40 minute meetings. If you need them to host longer sessions, you will need to purchase additional licenses and assign them each one

Only way is to upgrade account 

Arimiszazig_x1
Listener

I’m pretty sure they can just have to adjust from profile