cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New personalised waiting room

MeetingMasters
Listener

With the new customized waiting room setting, the field displayed have switched places. Now the description goes first, with the logo - and the meeting title is in the bottom. A few questions about the large 'logo + description'-screen:

- is it possible to upload a picture iso having the big white screen?

- is it possible to size the logo and/ or the texts? 

Would be great if it were possible... keen to know!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The logo is still limited to the size of a logo image, which can be from 60*60 pixels up to 400px*400px, but the file cannot exceed 1MB. The text itself can be customized, but the size cannot yet be adjusted. 

If you would like to submit any product feedback, I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

The logo is still limited to the size of a logo image, which can be from 60*60 pixels up to 400px*400px, but the file cannot exceed 1MB. The text itself can be customized, but the size cannot yet be adjusted. 

If you would like to submit any product feedback, I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

I have customised my wait room with Logo and text. The logo was accepted and the text.

However, when I schedule a meeting the wait room is still standard - "wait until the host admit you to the  meeting".

I have attempted many times. What am I doing incorrectly.

I am having the same issue. I can confirm that my custom image is the correct size, zoom excepts the upload, however, it does not appear for users in my waiting room.