cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Trim feature - here we go again

zoe2
Listener

Last year Zoom tried to change the Trim feature and it was a total disaster.

So here they go again and guess what? Another perfectly usable function again rendered rubbish by cack-handed development. Where's the timer gone when you edit? No longer able to trim by one second intervals - now it's 10 seconds! 

Why do you insist on making things so difficult? We'll just not bother renewing our plan this year...

4 REPLIES 4

abcd128
Listener

I agree! Zoom tri  function was a MESS today. Has anyone else had trouble? After 5 tries it said I no longer could make any edits for 24hrs. Zoom chat people were no help at all. 

essee
Listener

Agreed - wow.  And now it takes a year and a day to trim recordings.  It used to be instantaneous.  What happened??

sparklingglitte
Listener

THis feature is rubbish and totally does not work i think i am wiht you in tersm of changing

SH28
Listener

Can't understand why Zoom have changed this feature, I found the edit feature very quick and easy, why now do you have to wait for trim to happen?  I found I couldn't trim start and finish of recording in one go, then it told me I had exceeded 5 times.  Can someone from Zoom please explain why this feature was changed and whether it can be changed back?