cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Scheduling Change

NVUS
Listener

How do I turn off the multiple creation for recurring meetings, so they show up like they did before whatever change/update messed it up?  If I'm managing 50+ recurring meetings, the Zoom scheduler (online and App) becomes TOTALLY UNUSEFUL with all those entries.

5 REPLIES 5

AllisonM
Listener

Same issue here!  Want the "old" way back with one reference / one click for a given recurring meeting for as long as I need it.  I teach private classes; can't have every week listed separately for every student / class!  That would be hundreds per semester.  Following this one. 

NVUS
Listener

I finally figured it out.. how kludgey and amateurish.  So you set up your schedule as a single event in the APP (how wasteful of my and our time, disrespectful).  Then you log into their website, go to meetings, find the single event and change it to be "recurring" | "always" or maybe it was "any time".  Since I use Outlook to schedule (and NO I will NOT connect Zoom to my Outlook -- no telling what they will break in my Outlook -- totally untrustworthy), I create an Outlook event from within the web interface and add my details for my students.

Thanks, but unfortunately that’s not what I see. When I click recurring it simply asks for daily, weekly, etc. and for how many weeks / until date… 

No option at all for “any time” or “always.” 
Getting beyond frustrating - only thing worse is that complete lack if response from Zoom and no representative support! 

But thanks, again. Happy it worked for you! 

NVUS
Listener

Zoom doesn't care and why I've been testing to move all my students to Teams.  It's marginally better but I have someone to call and can reach the Team team since I'm an Office365 subscriber.   So back to your issue. 

Are you in the browser?  You have to chose anytime (you can't recur it like a schedule, Zoom really !@#$ the pooch on that one when they tried to integrate the popular calendars (poorly).

AllisonM
Listener

I was. I think I’m going to start again from scratch on this new one and try to find “anytime”. I’ll post back here and update. Thanks!