Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Password login trouble

MovieMan_80
Observer

I recently changed my password as I couldn’t remember what my old one was. I went to your site and made a new one. When I try to sign in with it on the desktop, it says that I am unable to connect and to check my network connections. My connections are stable, but I am still unable to get in. I also tried uninstalling Zoom and then reinstalling it on my desktop. That didn't help either.

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator

Hey @MovieMan_80, are you running other applications that maybe using bandwidth or other devices on your network? Checkout our troubleshooting steps when using WiF here at support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362463. 

Follow through with some of the suggestions and let me know how it goes to see if it improves your meeting experience! 

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

RN
Zoom Moderator

Hey @MovieMan_80 checking in on my reply and was wondering if those suggested KBs were any help? 🙂

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️