cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Licence Pro - Not possible to creat Breaktout rooms

Liona
Listener

I purchased the licence but I cannot be the admin I am only the owner. I do not know how to change it and to create breaktoutrooms... apparently there is some technical issue...

Who can support me?

1 REPLY 1

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Liona thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! If you are the Owner, you have all the capabilities as an admin plus more. You can go into your Zoom web portal and enable the Breakout Rooms feature so it's available in your meetings. This support article will talk you through turning this on https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206476093-Enabling-breakout-rooms

For Zoom Settings, it helps to know that if you turn something on and press the Lock icon at the Account level, it will enable this setting for you as the owner as well as any other users you may ever add to your Zoom tenant. You could also just go into the "User" settings to enable this for yourself.

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!