cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing to host a funeral

JHADAR
Listener

Hello, Could someone help me.  I have the basic plan that allows 100 devices.   A friend of ours wife passed and he just asked us yesterday if we would host the Zoom funeral and he needs to allow up to 500 devices.  I was told there is a way to add on a feature or pay for upgraded account for a month then switch back? Is this correct? With my plan I cannot speak to a Live tech apparently.  Any help would be appreciated as the funeral is in 2 days! Thank you

1 REPLY 1

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JHADAR yes, the information you were given is correct. You can upgrade or select an add-on in your online portal. Please select "Account Management," then "Billing," to view options.  Here are detailed instructions for navigating the online portal and Purchasing an Add-on Plan

The specific add-on you'll want to select is Large Meeting. This will allow you to host meetings of up to 1,000 attendees. You'll also want to be sure to select monthly billing - this way you can go back to your online portal and cancel at the end of the month before you're billed again. Here's more information about Purchasing and Hosting Large Meetings

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions we can help with.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?