cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needed Improvements

Oasisorigami
Listener

Hi,

I am running every now and then big origami event (up to 500 participants) and during those, I came up with a few requests for future versions. I have no other place to post them, so I try here.

The first is to allow participants to paste images into the chat. This will allow them to show the finished model without using the camera.

The second is to have an option to start recording automatically right after you admit all in, and not at the beginning of the session. Otherwise, the auto-record option is useless to people who start the meeting with the speaker and all others are waiting outside. There is no need to record this pre-session, and once it starts, we forget to record...

I hope you will have a dedicated place to post more ideas.

Thanks!!

Ilan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Oasisorigami 

If you would like to submit any product feedback, I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @Oasisorigami 

If you would like to submit any product feedback, I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!