cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to upgrade account for one month

TammyP3
Listener

I am a teacher with a basic plan.  I would like to upgrade my account for one month to accommodate my Zoom Parent Teacher Conferences.  Is that possible and how much would that cost?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @TammyP3

Zoom works on a subscription plan so it automatically renews every month. You can essentially go in and purchase a license, and then cancel the license the next day and the license will be good for one month. When you purchase the license you can see when the billing date will renew every month by going into your account settings > billing under the admin portal on a web browser. 

Go to zoom.us/plans to see the pricing of the plans or you can also see this information in the billing tab on your account. 

Please let me know if I can answer any further questions for you. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB

Hi @TammyP3

Zoom works on a subscription plan so it automatically renews every month. You can essentially go in and purchase a license, and then cancel the license the next day and the license will be good for one month. When you purchase the license you can see when the billing date will renew every month by going into your account settings > billing under the admin portal on a web browser. 

Go to zoom.us/plans to see the pricing of the plans or you can also see this information in the billing tab on your account. 

Please let me know if I can answer any further questions for you. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?